Scorpion Ninja Jetblade flyboarding kit with PWC connection and float rudder. This is a dream setup for every flyboarder.
The kit includes:
- Scorpion Ninja Jetblade – carbon board,
- Power System + Nose 360 – 24 meter hose , two-chamber u-pipe, two swivel bearings, (one under the board the other under the bow of the PWC)
- Adapter for the watercraft of your choice (SEA DOO/ Yamaha/ Kawasaki)
- Steering Nozzle – quick-mounted steering rudder for riding,
Scorpion Ninja Jetblade is like a “Ferrari” among flyboards. It is the fastest, lightest, best looking and most powerful board on the market. You will fall in love with it at first sight. Just like we did.
We are an official X-jets distributor, so we can get this game-changing board to you within 2 weeks. If you want to try it out, take a look at our fly-board.co.uk rental website.
And what does the X- JETS says about it?
This is the most responsive, lightest, lowest profile board on the market!
The shortest distance from the binding to the axis of rotation of the nozzle of only 52.5 millimeters provides an exceptional feel.
Built with 100% carbon fiber components. Hardened, smooth aaluminum bearing races and hard Delrin balls give instant turning response.
The 8mm-thick under-boot plates made of 100% carbon fiber allow you to adjust leg spacing for users 42, 46 and 50 CM from binding center to center.
The internal bridge binding mount allows the bindings to be mounted lowest to the axle and maintains full stance width adjustment.
The Scorpion Ninja Jetblade weighs just 4.55 kg. It is the lightest and most advanced hydro jet board in the world. Less weight increases performance and flying height.
Power System + Nose
- Dual 180 – a two-chambered u-pipe that connects the hose to the watercraft, thanks to its unique design it provides the highest performance, highest flights,
- Daytona hose – ultra-lightweight hose reinforced on both sides, provides great water flow with low weight.
- Swievel + Nose swievel – two bearings (one under the board the other under the bow of the scooter) allow you to unscrew the hose ensuring a constant flow of water, maximum power when performing the most complex evolutions.
After 10 years of experience in flyboarding, our Hydro Sport team is changing flyboards to X-Jets. The Jetblade runs smoother, much easier and faster. Spins and ascents are absurdly fast. What we like most is the quality of the product. After a very demanding season, we see no leaks or signs of wear. Among the satisfied riders is Artur Zakrzewski (Hydro Sport) winner of the Copa del Rey 2002 in Spain, who did his first front flip on the Jetblade.
Price includes 23% VAT.
There are no reviews yet.